Colorado Gives Day is Tuesday Dec. 7th, 2021.
You can schedule your donation starting Nov. 1st.
Go to our Colorado Gives profile to donate.
Here are the ways you can donate to the Colorado Crane Conservation Coalition:
- Credit Card
Please click the Donate button below.
Click here to download and print a donation form. Please mail your check to the address on the form.
- Stock Donation
Donate appreciated stock to CCCC! Click here to download the DTC Transfer Instruction Sheet to send to your Financial Advisor, and to CCCC. CCCC’s FEIN is 45-5491083.
Please contact Nancy Merrill (email@example.com, 970-846-5556) with any questions.
- ColoradoGives (Yampa Valley Gives)
Click here to go to the ColoradoGives website.
- IRA Qualified Charitable Distribution (QCD)
Donors older than 72 years (70.5 if turned 70.5 before Jan. 1, 2020) with a Traditional IRA are eligible to make a QCD from their IRA Required Minimum Distribution (RMD). These donations can reduce the taxpayer’s taxable amount of RMD. The donated funds must come directly from the donor’s IRA account. Your financial advisor or you can use the CCCC donation form. CCCC’s FEIN is 45-5491083.
- Amazon Smile
Support CCCC year-round by shopping at smile.amazon.com. Specify Colorado Crane Conservation Coalition, Inc. as your charitable organization of choice. Amazon will automatically donate 0.5% of eligible AmazonSmile purchases to CCCC at no cost to you.
- City Market Card Community Rewards
Please help CCCC each time you shop at City Market!
1. Sign into your City Market account. www.Citymarket.com. Go to My Account in the drop down under your account
2. Go to Community Rewards (look down the list under My Account on the left)
3. In the search type in Colorado Crane Conservation Coalition. Select us! (You can also search by our account ID TQ141.)
4. You can only designate one non-profit at a time.